Statement of Faith
- We believe there is one God eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe the full gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Open Bible values an openness and joy toward fellowship with the body of Christ as a whole. Open Bible is a charter member of the National Association of Evangelicals and cooperates with its commissions and agencies. We are also a charter member of the Pentecostal/Charismatic Churches of North America and the Pentecostal World Conference. Our leaders serve on the governing bodies of these organizations.